Russian invasion of Ukraine

Does Belarus have nukes?

Just a leader with an over inflated ego, desperately trying to hang onto power and thinking sucking the devils cock is the way to do it.

Fuck him. Hand the **** his arse on a plate. Another WW2 army with no leadership or tactical ability.

It was the boxes of gold teeth that sent a shudder down my spine
Didn’t I see something on this thread, about a Ukrainian dentist saying that’s his collection?

If I’m hallucinating that, then yes, massive shades of WW2 German behaviour towards ‘non-people’

Nothing (apart from Ms Marin's comments about how to end this "war") is simple....but I did wonder some time ago if "the west/NATO/UN" could in effect call Putins bluff, or at least limit his options.
He has said, in order to hide his real idea of annexing the whole of the country, that this SMO was all about denazifying and protecting those poor oppressed people in the Donbas.
So, why dont the west accept his claims , whilst still pointing out the breach of international law and create some sort of protection zone. NATO/UN protected from say Kharkiv to Odesa. peacekeepers on the ground there. At least that would allow Ukraine to focus on the front lines and not have to worry about Lukashenko trying to help his buddy by causing troops to be diverted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.