Russian invasion of Ukraine

Seems to me very unlikely Belarus will join now Russia is losing when it didn't when Russia was expected to win. Lukashenko didn't feel secure to do it then, why would he now?

Most likely just another empty threat from Putin in the hope of diverting ukr forces from their focus elsewhere.

Seems to me very unlikely Belarus will join now Russia is losing when it didn't when Russia was expected to win. Lukashenko didn't feel secure to do it then, why would he now?

Most likely just another empty threat from Putin in the hope of diverting ukr forces from their focus elsewhere.
They'll be annihilated if they do, they don't have a single veteran, not even from peacekeeping duty and their equipment will be whatever the Russians thought they could spare.

As @JASR wrote, this was exposed as anti Russian propaganda and untrue.

It’s a shame that an official ukraine account published false info, albeit maybe in good faith… but they have many many examples of horrific truthful behaviour by the Russians… they really don’t need to stoop to the bottom of the mine levels of Russian propaganda to try and make a point. The Russians do that by themselves

It’s a shame that an official ukraine account published false info, albeit maybe in good faith… but they have many many examples of horrific truthful behaviour by the Russians… they really don’t need to stoop to the bottom of the mine levels of Russian propaganda to try and make a point. The Russians do that by themselves

Completely agree that the Russians have obviously committed many horrendous crimes - that's what made this story believable.

But I wouldn't regard official Ukrainian sources as 100% reliable - they're doing a propaganda role, not an information service. They do seem to be far more reliable than Russia, that said.

Folk on here have been very critical eg of the BBC for being slow, but there's good reason they don't publish claims without first verifying, which takes time.

Didn’t I see something on this thread, about a Ukrainian dentist saying that’s his collection?

If I’m hallucinating that, then yes, massive shades of WW2 German behaviour towards ‘non-people’
I certainly hope that's what it was, mate

Completely agree that the Russians have obviously committed many horrendous crimes - that's what made this story believable.

But I wouldn't regard official Ukrainian sources as 100% reliable - they're doing a propaganda role, not an information service. They do seem to be far more reliable than Russia, that said.

Folk on here have been very critical eg of the BBC for being slow, but there's good reason they don't publish claims without first verifying, which takes time.
I was one of the criticals… mainly for the pushing down the ‘news’ agenda by the BBC of the ukraine conflict… things were clearly happening in Kharkiv oblast, and they had headlines about Sue Barker leaving in a ‘bad way’, along with many other ‘celebrity’ ‘news’ stories that day… it was very jarring and annoying on a usually quality News website.

Putin officially blaming Ukraine for the crimea bridge attack as an act of terrorism.
"acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public"

Giddy up, more terrorism please Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.