Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin officially blaming Ukraine for the crimea bridge attack as an act of terrorism.

Key enemy logistical route.

I’d say it’s a legitimate military target but then, Putin and co don’t really do military tactics do they lol

Putin officially blaming Ukraine for the crimea bridge attack as an act of terrorism.
Deluded twat , that's terrorism but what Russia is doing on Ukrainian soil is 100%ok, I can't get my head around how the average Russian swalloes this shit or how he even comes out with it using a straight face. What is he actually trying to achieve here ??

The scary situation we have here is that Putin will now be at a stage of piss boiling over the bridge attack.
I honestly think it's only a matter of time that he nukes Ukraine, he simply doesn't give a shit about any repercussions. Very scary times for the whole world and not just Ukraine

The scary situation we have here is that Putin will now be at a stage of piss boiling over the bridge attack.
I honestly think it's only a matter of time that he nukes Ukraine, he simply doesn't give a shit about any repercussions. Very scary times for the whole world and not just Ukraine

He doesn’t have the fucking stones mate.

Cowards like him are all about self preservation and his only thought is looking tough for domestic consumption whilst he scrambles desperately behind the scenes for his off ramp.

He doesn’t have the fucking stones mate.

Cowards like him are all about self preservation and his only thought is looking tough for domestic consumption whilst he scrambles desperately behind the scenes for his off ramp.
This is what I’m hoping, someone below him will take him out if he attempts it, so he won’t. They may remove him and stick him in his big house where he will mysteriously drown one day.

This is what I’m hoping, someone below him will take him out if he attempts it, so he won’t. They may remove him and stick him in his big house where he will mysteriously drown one day.

I can guarantee that talks are underway behind the scenes offering this **** his off ramp at the expense of him leaving power.

Sadly, at some point he will go with plenty of his money and live his days out somewhere where he can wrestle bears bare chested but it’s always the way for cunts like this.

The world just needs rid of him, as do the Russian population even if they don’t want to see it just yet.

Sadly, at some point he will go with plenty of his money and live his days out somewhere where he can wrestle bears bare chested but it’s always the way for cunts like this.
Some fall out windows or get the coffee and arsenic jars mixed up, there's always hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.