Russian invasion of Ukraine

We become a little bit desensitised to it all sometimes, as a result of it being far away from us here (Ukrainian fellows on this thread notwithstanding)

Images of rockets hitting the very centre of cities brings it right back home just how barbaric this is. Which I suppose is the aim of the Russian attacks

This is going to sound a bit xenophobic but it makes you wonder whether there’s something fundamentally rotten in Russian DNA.

This kind of barbaric delusion has been part of what makes Russia, Russia for hundreds of years.

Maybe some cultures are fundamentally just backwards and evil.

Not that you’re allowed to say such things in polite company these days.

This is going to sound a bit xenophobic but it makes you wonder whether there’s something fundamentally rotten in Russian DNA.

This kind of barbaric delusion has been part of what makes Russia, Russia for hundreds of years.

They are incredibly insecure as far as I can see. The need to look, sound and act tough all the time is pathetic.

Little man syndrome, I do wonder if their leaders have known all along how bad they really are but do the billy big. Bollocks to keep a front up, Russia are spent as a super power now, they know that unless they use nukes no fucker will be afraid of them. Their conventional military is pathetic, Christ it wouldn’t surprise me if China rolled through them after this, let them slaughter each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.