Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just seen aerial footage on Twitter, presumably authentic and presumably from today given the foliage on the trees. It shows a truly devastating bombardment on a military Russian convoy. Obliterated. Cannot believe that the Russians are still congregating in the wide open, though I suppose fear makes humans draw closer. Shan’t post it here but @Tendar if you’re interested.
That's mint.

Grill the cunts.

Have Belarus got a conventional Army? I thought they were mainly conscripts, similar to the Estonian Army, and not of any relevance to a trained force.
The Irish have about 15k active troops, no air force, no AMPs, no tanks and would take Belarus in a week in a scrap.

Have Belarus got a conventional Army? I thought they were mainly conscripts, similar to the Estonian Army, and not of any relevance to a trained force.
Don’t know but there was some graphic that compared the military spending of Belarus vs Poland - it was many times higher for Poland (in the billions) whereas it was a mere 723 million for Belarus.

Basically, they’ve got nowt. Probably the only thing they have that is useful to Putin is land.

Outskirts of Bakhmut,apparently been hand to hand fighting going on.
It's littered with dead Russian Troops.
Defenders of Bakhmut will get medals of the highest order,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

All the Russian war bloggers cannot understand why they keep attacking Bakhmut it makes no sense.

Slava Ukraini
0*FwyeyYWcrYlurRNs

I'd really like to go to Lviv. Looks a beautiful city from what I've seen. Hopefully something left at the end of this crazy shit

I'd like to see some town twinning and the like.

Few years ago, we stayed a night in a French / Belgium border town called Haybes. Somewhat surprisingly, the local microbrewery had a beer called "Stockport Blonde".

Turns out the hotel we were in was the only building left standing after a German reprisal in WWI flattened the whole of the town. The people of Stockport helped pay for it to be rebuilt.

All the Russian war bloggers cannot understand why they keep attacking Bakhmut it makes no sense.
Wagner,trying to prove summat.
The Orcs have been having a go at Bakhmut and Avdiivka for 2 month now,all to no avail.
Think they have control over 2 settlements,just South of Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.

More footage has come out from russians executing civilians and throwing them in a mass grave, irrefutable this time after the bots tried claiming it was Ukraine carrying it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.