Russian invasion of Ukraine

It makes me mad how provocative Putin is and the west apart from weapons leaving Ukraine to fight alone. I’m watching nightly Ukraine being torn apart and we won’t allow them to drop a few bombs over the border or supply a couple of fighter planes.
It is a tough life for those brave people.
We are afraid of escalating the conflict but Putin will do it anyway regardless of helping Ukraine we are tying there hands behind there back

I have to say the decision of OPEC to back Russia and cut oil Production is a bit of a stab in the back for Ukraine and the west. The fact that the UAE is happy with this is also not at all good.
Makes you wonder why we supported them against Iraq and Iran for decades?
If I was Biden, I'd suspend the sale of Patriot Missile systems to Saudi Arabia agreed in early August to make them think a bit.

Last edited:
More footage has come out from russians executing civilians and throwing them in a mass grave, irrefutable this time after the bots tried claiming it was Ukraine carrying it out.
Sick fuckers. Always makes me wonder why a soldier would do this to innocent people, surely you’d think of your families back home and you wouldn’t wish this on them? Just madness.

Sick fuckers. Always makes me wonder why a soldier would do this to innocent people, surely you’d think of your families back home and you wouldn’t wish this on them? Just madness.
I guess because they know full well that Ukraine will not enter ruSSia so this will not happen to their family. They see the Ukrainian people as a sub-species.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.