Russian invasion of Ukraine

Apart from the human mess and cost, the country, or certainly the war torn regions are absolutely devastated, the place is a total mess. Apart from getting the prisoners to clean it up the cost is going to emormous, who pays ???
Well, there is $30 billion in seized oligarch assets for starters, but, yes, it’s going to be a mammoth undertaking. It will require a Marshall Plan for the 21st Century and will probably have to be overseen by the EU/US.

Apart from the human mess and cost, the country, or certainly the war torn regions are absolutely devastated, the place is a total mess. Apart from getting the prisoners to clean it up the cost is going to emormous, who pays ???
Honestly, it's not about money. It's about values.
Money will always find ways to make new profits. Don't worry.
1945 half the world was in ashes. Humans always adapt and move on, somehow.

I am deeply impressed to see interviews with old women in East Ukraine who more or less have not much more than a bed and the rest of their house after being liberated, they say they don't need anything, just peace. They can handle the rest.

German fears about loss of inches of our wealth are making me mad.

Honestly, it's not about money. It's about values.
Money will always find ways to make new profits. Don't worry.
1945 half the world was in ashes. Humans always adapt and move on, somehow.

I am deeply impressed to see interviews with old women in East Ukraine who more or less have not much more than a bed and the rest of their house after being liberated, they say they don't need anything, just peace. They can handle the rest.

German fears about loss of inches of our wealth are making me mad.
Respectful use of the word ‘inches’ x.

Shame other cunts can’t extend the same courtesy to the word ‘licence’…

Evening Update.

Incidently I saw Sister Act at the Birmingham Hippodrome tonight. Great show!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.