Russian invasion of Ukraine

How much do you think NATO military unlink equipment costs? Also if deployed it may result in this getting into Russian hands - No not good.
Best to share the costs with Musk. Much cheaper.
In terms of the EU and US budgets? Fuck all and no individual should be able to dictate a conflict that will cost multiple hundreds of thousands of lives before it's over and impact millions of others.

Without the drive of entrepreneurs many ground breaking technologies wouldn't exist
Without the defence funding of warfare many wouldn't either and there's always been an acceptance that what you can do in warfare, you do do.

As I said just charging the **** rent every time he goes over a nation in orbit.

Where do you think skills to respond to Russian EW come from?
I guess you think they grow on trees. Well, they don't.
I know he has TREBLED the number of prople employed in Cyber security for Starlink and employed around 20-25 consultancy experts on ($2000 a day for their level of skill). As well as working hand in glove with NSA etc in threat protection.
Not cheap.
At least $100m dollars - probably more.
As a business these costs will wipe out any profits and more. Of course you probably hate the idea of business profit but that Is the reality.

The US government has paid for everything to do with Starlink. It paid for the units in Ukraine, it paid for their transport.

The starlink platform exists as it is today because of an $888m grant given to it by the US government to develop internet for rural areas. The FCC recently cancelled paying out the final part of that subsidy and didn’t renew it because they’ve not delivered on their promises.

In fact despite Elon repeatedly claiming in public that he hates government subsidies, his companies have received over $7Bn in them and over $6bn in incentivised contracts.

So please spare us with the Musk worship.

How much do you think NATO military unlink equipment costs? Also if deployed it may result in this getting into Russian hands - No not good.
Best to share the costs with Musk. Much cheaper.
Frankly I'm amazed it has taken Starlink this long to ask for financial support. Musk have been pushing against the bean counters for months!
You work there do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.