Russian invasion of Ukraine

No - the west is supporting Ukraine against invasion, because we know the Russian's won't stop with Ukraine if we let them get away with it
Yep, if the west hadn't helped Ukraine the consequence's for the west would have been enormous. Hundred's of thousands of NATO troops would have to be stationed in eastern Europe permanently, along with dozens of fighter squadron's to deter an emboldened putin. Then the risk of a NATO vs Russia war would have been huge.

That's the trouble with forums.
If i come across this type in a pub i can just move to the other side of the pub.
Here you have to suffer until a mod decides they have had enough too.
Called freedom of speech which is democracy

Called freedom of speech which is democracy
Freedom of speech doesn't mean you aren't allowed to get called out for your bullshit by other people either.

It just means you are protected from persecution of the law (although the UK doesn't strictly have any 'freedom of speech laws' or a 1st amendment; there are some forms of speech that can see you prosecuted, so just bear that in mind)

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you aren't allowed to get called out for your bullshit by other people either.

It just means you are protected from persecution of the law (although the UK doesn't strictly have any 'freedom of speech laws' or a 1st amendment; there are some forms of speech that can see you prosecuted, so just bear that in mind)
What bullshit have I said as I’m curious now ?

What bullshit have I said as I’m curious now ?
Not 'you' as in you personally; it's a figure of speech. Although I have to admit i'm puzzled given what you've posted so far as to what you think the alternative as to anything other than a Ukrainian victory will see a satisfactory (for want of a better word) conclusion to this invasion.

Ukraine won't surrender and they cannot afford to lose. If NATO stops supplying them that risk increases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.