Russian invasion of Ukraine

Unfortunately Russia will never surrender so if all depends on how far they will go
They won’t surrender because they will be fucking obliterated, the poor bastards in the ground if they don’t surrender are going home in body bags, that **** at the top won’t see his next birthday hopefully and Russia as a super power is now gone, any Billy big balls by them will be laughed at, their conventional forces are fucked for decades if they can even get it back, NATO would wipe the floor with them, yes the have nukes but I wonder what state they are in, be funny as fuck if the first one they launched blew their own up, I can wear a blanket all winter if it means that nation ceases to exist.

They won't go far as you'd think. Their nuclear deterrant might be enough to defeat Ukraine, but not so much NATO, which has already stated that they don't need nukes to obliterate the Russkies.
They won’t surrender because they will be fucking obliterated, the poor bastards in the ground if they don’t surrender are going home in body bags, that **** at the top won’t see his next birthday hopefully and Russia as a super power is now gone, any Billy big balls by them will be laughed at, their conventional forces are fucked for decades if they can even get it back, NATO would wipe the floor with them, yes the have nukes but I wonder what state they are in, be funny as fuck if the first one they launched blew their own up, I can wear a blanket all winter if it means that nation ceases to exist.
Aren’t the west fighting a proxy war anyway. When all said and done this war is not Ukraine - Russia is it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.