Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yep, if the west hadn't helped Ukraine the consequence's for the west would have been enormous. Hundred's of thousands of NATO troops would have to be stationed in eastern Europe permanently, along with dozens of fighter squadron's to deter an emboldened putin. Then the risk of a NATO vs Russia war would have been huge.

Putin would also think he had an army with summit about them. So would we probably. He’s be emboldened to have a pop.

Ukraine has done all the hard work here of that we can be in no doubt, it’s their blood on the battle field (plus some brave foreigners) the west have simply given them the tools to do a job.

Not 'you' as in you personally; it's a figure of speech. Although I have to admit i'm puzzled given what you've posted so far as to what you think the alternative as to anything other than a Ukrainian victory will see a satisfactory (for want of a better word) conclusion to this invasion.

Ukraine won't surrender and they cannot afford to lose. If NATO stops supplying them that risk increases.
Sorry fella my mistake

Putin peacetalks;

200.gif

Yep, if the west hadn't helped Ukraine the consequence's for the west would have been enormous. Hundred's of thousands of NATO troops would have to be stationed in eastern Europe permanently, along with dozens of fighter squadron's to deter an emboldened putin. Then the risk of a NATO vs Russia war would have been huge.
Still huge but if we don't stop him. Western democracy ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.