Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wish this was over so the world can get back to normal and peace talks need to happen .

Are you honestly suggesting peace talks begin while your homeland is under invasion and the invaders are raping young girls and shooting them and their families after they're done?

If there's one thing human history tells us about this idea its that it's not gonna happen.

And if any stupid leader does try to make it happen.. you'll have guerilla warfare and a civil insurgency forever that targets the invaders and the "collaborators".

Talking about a proxy war, you just seem to be annoyed NATO supports the victim state brutally raped by such an uncivilized country Russia are, and now they get their arse handed, rightly so.

What's your problem about that? Plain and clear please.
Just because I mention somthing doesn’t mean I have a problem with it . If we have a problem with everything we talk about we’d be fucked . But what I don’t understand on this forum especially this post is that anyone who asks a question and says somthing which someone takes offence they are basically called pro Russian and a putin lover . Get a fucking grip this is a FORUM and quess what people have opinions . So if you don’t like what I say then touch fucking shit . Over and out

Are you honestly suggesting peace talks begin while your homeland is under invasion and the invaders are raping young girls and shooting them and their families after they're done?

If there's one thing human history tells us about this idea its that it's not gonna happen.

And if any stupid leader does try to make it happen.. you'll have guerilla warfare and a civil insurgency forever that targets the invaders and the "collaborators".
I understand that fella as my dad lost members of his family during the uprising fighting against the Russians in a revolution that nobody gave a fuck about so I have no love for the Russians or any of the former Soviet Union who all took part in the occupation of Hungary .

Hopefully all the apologists and appeasers of russia‘s unprovoked and illegal invasion of a sovereign country can provide solutions to bring these poor kids back to their devastated family and friends in the Ukraine (assuming they are lucky enough to be still alive)

Is there no line in the sand for russian apologists?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.