Russian invasion of Ukraine

That’s why I don’t think usa congress will vote against arming Ukraine those senators are sponsored by lots of these companies they must be making a shit load of cash

The Russians ain’t winning this war, if they are running low on missile stocks why aim them at Kyiv. Should they not be trying to take out military infrastructure near the front line?
You would think so.
They have fired some at Donetsk Region....probably Avdiivka and Bakhmut.....dunno how many.
I think there was 12 Iranian drones also shot down.
That would mean,out of the 1000 drones Iran have sent,about 250 been shot down already.

Slava Ukraini.

The Russians ain’t winning this war, if they are running low on missile stocks why aim them at Kyiv. Should they not be trying to take out military infrastructure near the front line?
It’s about infrastructure now, he’s going for a hard winter with no power, his troops will be slaughtered and freeze to death but he’s not bothered. When Ukraine eventually push the Russians out then what, he may well continue firing from inside Russia will Ukraine be firing back over the border!

Frankly I think both sides are using this war to test or demonstrate their products.

Sad to relate but the armaments Industry is enjoying the contest with human life the measure of its capability.
Not a chance this is testing armaments
Ukraine has very little of the most up to date equipment. It really has the stuff that's very easy to train
The second gulf War was the testing ground for what was then the latest high tec

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.