Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin is intent on freezing Ukraine and Europe into submission. I sense he has grossly miscalculated the resolve of the Ukrainians, so it’s a question of how many of his own he’s willing to sacrifice.

Not a chance this is testing armaments
Ukraine has very little of the most up to date equipment. It really has the stuff that's very easy to train
The second gulf War was the testing ground for what was then the latest high tec

Yep this is my view. apart from some drones that were probably used in Afganistan there wont be anything cutting edge here on the Ukraine side. Nato are very much avoiding sending advanced stuff due to threat of escallation and they wont want Russia to get there hands on it.

Also sad that so many get excited about war and high tec weapons, whilst people and nations are being ruined.

It's almost entertainment with some people, especially on twitter.

I think I used to be the same when I were younger though

The Russians ain’t winning this war, if they are running low on missile stocks why aim them at Kyiv. Should they not be trying to take out military infrastructure near the front line?

Zelensky said they've lost 30% of power stations in the country this week through attacks so they are getting through.

Also while Russia has gone after completely civilian targets, remember Kyiv is both a giant city and a region so "fired at Kyiv" can encapsulate military targets, infrastructure targets and civilian targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.