Russian invasion of Ukraine

IMO, those who think that Putin will not deploy tactical nuclear weapons are grossly underestimating the threat for such violence. It's long since been reported (long before the "special operation" against Ukraine began) that top Russian generals have advocated for the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons - stating that the west will be intimidated by such a forceful display of power and will fear to take retaliatory action. As matters get worse and worse for Putin - it's very possible, IMO, that Russia will in fact deploy tactical nuclear weapons against Ukraine.
I dont think Russia or Russians will be intimidating anyone in the near future and if they did stupidly, maybe thats the wrong choice of word as far as Russian military are concerned, fire any sort of nuke they will be destroyed. I cant see NATO not retaliating to a nuke being fired. But there again where stupid is concerned Russia are the dogs boxxxcks.

Flooding Simulation...
East bank mainly...

I see main comms cables to Shetlands and Faroe Islands both suffered damage within a very short space of time, Government are blaming accidents involving fishing boats. They are either unlucky to have so many clumsy fishermen in the area at the same time or the Russians are dressing up as Captain Birdseye now.

It would seem odd
I see main comms cables to Shetlands and Faroe Islands both suffered damage within a very short space of time, Government are blaming accidents involving fishing boats. They are either unlucky to have so many clumsy fishermen in the area at the same time or the Russians are dressing up as Captain Birdseye now.
if it was the Russians rather than an accident, it’s a bit odd. The cables just go from Scotland to orkneys, Shetland and Faroes. It’s unlikely that they’ll be invaded.
There’s not much military on those islands either, and they’ll have other ways of communicating anyway.

Multiple near cables have ‘gone’ before . Africa and Asia rings a bell

It would seem odd

if it was the Russians rather than an accident, it’s a bit odd. The cables just go from Scotland to orkneys, Shetland and Faroes. It’s unlikely that they’ll be invaded.
There’s not much military on those islands either, and they’ll have other ways of communicating anyway.

Multiple near cables have ‘gone’ before . Africa and Asia rings a bell
Its not about invading those Islands, if it was the Russians it's more a warning to the UK what they are capable of doing and test the response bit like when their aircraft or Navy come almost into British territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.