Russian invasion of Ukraine

Serious question, what is it with Russians and washing machines, can't they get them there or something?
I really don't know. White goods are their thing.
I hope they have a load of parcel delivery inflatable bags they can put in them so they act as buoyancy aids because vehicles are not getting across the Dnipro in a few days time.

Last edited:
I really don't know. White goods are there thing.
I hope they have a load of parcel delivery inflatable bags they can put in them so they act as buoyancy aids because vehicles are not getting across the Dnipro in a few days time.

I do wonder if they are under orders and the electric motors are being used for something like drones etc.

I wonder what events might prompt such use?

Perhaps the rout and humiliation of his army if they tried to take Kyiv and lost?

Or maybe if the Ukranians sank his flagship?

Perhaps having his prize bridge to Crimea blown up would prompt him?

Best make sure the Ukrainians surrender nicely and don't do any of these things.
Well we have had warnings haven't we. Like when he drove the missiles to the Finnish border and... did nothing. That showed us.

Plus he has gone on national TV and said, in undue terms, maybe not likely but definitely possibly he could very well be forced to use nukes if forced to under very exacting circumstances that he hasn't defined which.

I for one am quaking in my booties. Anyone got a map of the Ukrainian encirlement again? It brings me so much joy! :)

I do wonder if they are under orders and the electric motors are being used for something like drones etc.
... or they just would love to wash their wet pants once after 8 months, poor buggers. They also might enforce the line of dragon teeth with a second line of washing machines.
You just can't rule out anything...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.