Russian invasion of Ukraine

I dont think Russia or Russians will be intimidating anyone in the near future and if they did stupidly, maybe thats the wrong choice of word as far as Russian military are concerned, fire any sort of nuke they will be destroyed. I cant see NATO not retaliating to a nuke being fired. But there again where stupid is concerned Russia are the dogs boxxxcks.
Just so.

Putin isn't particularly rational - invasion of Ukraine in the first place was exceedingly stupid.

Putin is a ruthless criminal who would already have deployed nuclear weapons but for the perceived consequences; but there are generals in his army that advocate for using tactical nukes, and as the war winds on and matters get worse and worse... who knows. It's a dangerous game guessing what that madman might do next.

Last edited:
I did say the other day 20 had been identified,and they will not last long :)

Slava Ukraini.
The Ukrainian Defense Ministry claimed on Thursday that Iran is using Ukraine as a testing ground for its drones to prepare for future drone attacks on Israel.

"Today hundreds of Iranian drones are undergoing 'test runs' on our land, killing civilians," The Defense Ministry wrote on Twitter. "These drones were not intended for use against Ukraine. To have a strategic advantage over its enemy, Israel should conduct a 'test run' of its air defenses Ukraine is the best testing ground"

I wonder if the Israeli Mossad? have assisted in shall we say disrupting the testing ground.

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry claimed on Thursday that Iran is using Ukraine as a testing ground for its drones to prepare for future drone attacks on Israel.

"Today hundreds of Iranian drones are undergoing 'test runs' on our land, killing civilians," The Defense Ministry wrote on Twitter. "These drones were not intended for use against Ukraine. To have a strategic advantage over its enemy, Israel should conduct a 'test run' of its air defenses Ukraine is the best testing ground"

I wonder if the Israeli Mossad? have assisted in shall we say disrupting the testing ground.

Using them on Isreal? The response they would deliver back to Iran with the equipment they have at their disposal would be a lot worse.

IMO, those who think that Putin will not deploy tactical nuclear weapons are grossly underestimating the threat for such violence. It's long since been reported (long before the "special operation" against Ukraine began) that top Russian generals have advocated for the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons - stating that the west will be intimidated by such a forceful display of power and will fear to take retaliatory action. As matters get worse and worse for Putin - it's very possible, IMO, that Russia will in fact deploy tactical nuclear weapons against Ukraine.
Actions have consequences mate and he knows full well he won't like the consequences.

It would seem odd

if it was the Russians rather than an accident, it’s a bit odd. The cables just go from Scotland to orkneys, Shetland and Faroes. It’s unlikely that they’ll be invaded.
There’s not much military on those islands either, and they’ll have other ways of communicating anyway.

Multiple near cables have ‘gone’ before . Africa and Asia rings a bell
Yeah if they were going to hit a cable they'd almost certainly go for the one between Valentia Island in Kerry and North America.

Using them on Isreal? The response they would deliver back to Iran with the equipment they have at their disposal would be a lot worse.
Yeah unlike the Ukrainians, the Israelites are trained on the latest up to date gear and have pretty much limitless backing from the USA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.