Russian invasion of Ukraine

So, Russian boats sail close to a number of undersea cons cables and then the cables break... coincidence?
I think not.
When I saw this story on the BBC a few days ago, that was my first thought. Interestingly, the BBC did not mention Russia in the article at all.

Wouldn't blowing up a Nuclear power plant kill and contaminate Russians and Russia? Belarus won't be happy either, Neither will all the countries surrounding side of Ukraine, incluing Hungary, which is still trying to maintain aquiet relationship with Russia.

Wouldn't blowing up a Nuclear power plant kill and contaminate Russians and Russia? Belarus won't be happy either, Neither will all the countries surrounding side of Ukraine, incluing Hungary, which is still trying to maintain aquiet relationship with Russia.
The 'Christian Democratic' leader of Hungary is no doubt waiting in the wings for his moment...

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.