Russian invasion of Ukraine

Going in through rather than out from a sixth storey window !!
How many Ruskie planes have crashed into their own buildings now??? Are the pilots on the vodka or what? They really are a piss-poor fighting unit across all departments it seems.

The concept of qualifying is key here, if you qualify then you deserve to be there.
There are more important topics than football, for starters international law. At least in my book.

Supporting bombing civilists in a brutal and senseless war makes it a bit difficult to watch their fans celebrating their national anthem and waving their flags. To me it does.

Concept of qualifying. What are rules worth without any morale?

There are more important topics than football, for starters international law. At least in my book.

Supporting bombing civilists in a brutal and senseless war makes it a bit difficult to watch their fans celebrating their national anthem and waving their flags. To me it does.

Concept of qualifying. What are rules worth without any morale?

Should China get an invite? What about Israel or Turkey? Who decides who goes and who doesn't go?

If you qualify you should go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.