Russian invasion of Ukraine

Zelenskyy obviously spoke English before all this, but what a difference from those early addresses to this. I guess being in contact daily and using it really helps. Dare I say it but this is almost Pep like.

Have to say, I really love Zelenskyy, more than happy with Michael D as president here but we could use someone like him when the lad has to retire.

Remember all those therobombaric barrages the Russians launched to dislodge stubborn Ukrainian defenders, well the Russians are complaining about those new HIMARs missiles that put a mist of tungsten balls into 1 Square KM.
Such a shame.

If you don't like the scenery, fuck off home.

But you bring up an interesting twist - suppose Putin detonates a dirty bomb in Russian territory - and then blames Ukraine. Such a tactic if carried out properly would enrage the Russian populace; Putin's popularity will soar and recruitment into the Russian army will no longer cease to be an issue - Putin will have no shortage of fodder to throw at Ukraine.
Exactly why I think that is more likely.

Exactly why I think that is more likely.
He has form for it with the multiple apartment bombings in 1999 killing hundreds which were blamed on the Chechens and used as a catalyst for the second Chechen war. Many people think Putin was behind it and he won the presidency on the back of it.

He has form for it with the multiple apartment bombings in 1999 killing hundreds which were blamed on the Chechens and used as a catalyst for the second Chechen war. Many people think Putin was behind it and he won the presidency on the back of it.
Difference is this time drop 1 dirty bomb and NATO will react in a big fucking way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.