Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sounds like a classic Bond villain!
Leroux even had his own island so yes, a classic bond villain.
The DEA had evidence he murdered 7 people and organised many more that his minions carried out at his request. The DEA could not prosecute him for those murders the good news is, when he is released by America he will becsentvto Thailand who will prosecute him for the murders.

I
Wonder if the Iranian help with Russian drone attacks is linked to this

Saudi needs to fucking decide whose side they're on. At the monent they're implicitly siding with Russia therefore also Iran.
They need to break the Opec catel production cap for any sort of support from the west.

Day 252 Update:
An intrisic part of my morning ablusions now so thanks for the links. Pot of brew, Daily Mail, Daily Kos followed by a Moon walk for the circulation. Daily kos remains an excellent in depth read on all matters apertaining the invasion.

Last edited:
The square concrete boxes have now started to appear on where I think the 2nd line of defence is.
Just East of the Konka river on the East side of the Dnipro.
I'm wondering if these are for protection against the M30A1 missiles?
Obviously Ukrainian forces won't fire them once their own troops are under them?

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.