Russian invasion of Ukraine

Saudi needs to fucking decide whose side they're on. At the monent they're implicitly siding with Russia therefore also Iran.
They need to break the Opec catel production cap for any sort of support from the west.

That’s not the case mate. They are backfilling Russian grade equivalent oil into Europe at a cheaper price to make up for the shortfall from Russian sanctions. They’ve raised the US price at the same time as reducing the European price but the US don’t need Saudi oil.

Also,the Mi-8 that i posted about that was shot down,think it was yesterday.
Was a Wagner transport Helicopter.
Wagner commander was on board.
I seen a gruesome video of the remains of the passengers.

Slava Ukraini.

I trust you wipe your arse with the DM
You probably read it alongside most on here chap. All the luvvies that slate it have an uncanny way of knowing it's contents before even I do : /

As for wiping my bot with newsreel, the last time I did that was in the early sixties in our outside lav were mother would cut it up into neat squares and affix them to a nail on the door. We were poor back then with not a pot to piss in but we were happy souls.

Last edited:
You probably read it along with most off here chap. All the luvvies that slate it have an uncanny way of knowing it's contents before even I do : /

As for wiping my bot with newsreel, the last time I did that was in the early sixties in our outside lav were mother would cut it up into neat squares and affix them to a nail on the door. We were poor back then with not a pot to piss in but we were happy souls.

That tracing paper stuff on string? Didn’t wipe the arse more like rendered it. Still was good for learning a trade.

The 6 strikes on the pontoons earlier.
Russia's MoD claim 18 were fired and only 6 hit.
Nope....if 18 were fired,18 would of hit.
I can't remember who it was,maybe Ukraines Commander in Chief????
He said,what impressed him about the HIMARS system was "over all the weeks of training,every single rocket landed within 1 metre of target"

Slava Ukraini.

That tracing paper stuff on string? Didn’t wipe the arse more like rendered it. Still was good for learning a trade.
Then came the dreaded Izal which was the devils own work. Basically grease proof paper on a roll. They medicated it to keep us safe against infection from Cholera, Smallpox, Diphtheria, Influenza, Swine Fever, Malaria, Worms, and Typhus, even though the slippery sheets left us kids covered in waste. The Daily Mail would have been a Luxury!

Anyway I'll leave it there as were ever so slightly off topix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.