Russian invasion of Ukraine

It should be. I cant believe how little fuss is being made of this in the sporting world. They're playing USA, England and Wales! Maybe all three nations should refuse to play them.
Knowing FIFA that'll just give them 3 x 3-0 walkovers and top spot in the group.

An intrisic part of my morning ablusions now so thanks for the links. Pot of brew, Daily Mail, Daily Kos followed by a Moon walk for the circulation. Daily kos remains an excellent in depth read on all matters apertaining the invasion.

I trust you wipe your arse with the DM

Warning!

Graphic video showing Ukrainian losses.
Ukranian soldiers being killed and thrown into the air from the explosion.(sadly)

Warning!

Graphic video showing Ukrainian losses.
Ukranian soldiers being killed and thrown into the air from the explosion.(sadly)

It's war so there will be losses.

Just have to minimize them as much as possible and give the best chance of survival.

I saw a video months ago where the Ukrainian tanks follow a lead tank to avoid mines. Risk is high for the leader but very low for the ones following.

In that video clearly the leader drew the short straw! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.