Russian invasion of Ukraine

At current casualty rates Russia will have 100,000 dead by Christmas (Luhansk and Donetsk add 40,000 so far as well) double that with long term injuries.

At current casualty rates Russia will have 100,000 dead by Christmas (Luhansk and Donetsk add 40,000 so far as well) double that with long term injuries.

Utterly shocking all down to Putin

This is what i was on about the other day when i posted "1st line of defence has been handed a death sentance".
2nd line has apparently been instructed to let nobody through...even their own.
The way they have set up the pyramids and concrete boxes,looks like they are gonna try and force Ukrainian forces through on foot,IMO.
I'm gessing Antonovsky bridge will be rigged to fuck....could be wrong though.

Slava Ukraini.

This is what i was on about the other day when i posted "1st line of defence has been handed a death sentance".
2nd line has apparently been instructed to let nobody through...even their own.
The way they have set up the pyramids and concrete boxes,looks like they are gonna try and force Ukrainian forces through on foot,IMO.
I'm gessing Antonovsky bridge will be rigged to fuck....could be wrong though.

Slava Ukraini.
Intercepted call from someone on the 2nd line let it be known there's a 3rd one to stop the 2nd as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.