Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but the Mail are running a story from some ITK in Russia that there are back channel negotiations going on with Putin about him surrendering. The deal on offer is he hands back all territory apart from Crimea, which will be demilitarised, in exchange for staying in power and avoiding war crimes charges.

He’s ‘interested’.

Zelensky is against it and but the Americans are leaning on him to get back to the negotiating table.

Could be bollocks but interesting nonetheless.
Very interesting if true, but it's the Mail....

In all honesty no one is removing Putin unless it's the Russians themselves. Not sure how realistic them holding onto Crimea is at this point though

I get the fear, and for sure there will be a solid security presence in the city, but as for a rag tag bunch of russians waiting for a moment... Nothing they have done so far suggests they have the nous, the will, or the brains to do anything, aside from create mischief at best. I feel that the collaborators will be the first targets.

Any russian foot soldier still there will not be a concern of the higher ups, they're statistics for them now.
Yes. What could they do? Nowt, I reckon.

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but the Mail are running a story from some ITK in Russia that there are back channel negotiations going on with Putin about him surrendering. The deal on offer is he hands back all territory apart from Crimea, which will be demilitarised, in exchange for staying in power and avoiding war crimes charges.

He’s ‘interested’.

Zelensky is against it and but the Americans are leaning on him to get back to the negotiating table.

Could be bollocks but interesting nonetheless.
Sounds like bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.