Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but the Mail are running a story from some ITK in Russia that there are back channel negotiations going on with Putin about him surrendering. The deal on offer is he hands back all territory apart from Crimea, which will be demilitarised, in exchange for staying in power and avoiding war crimes charges.

He’s ‘interested’.

Zelensky is against it and but the Americans are leaning on him to get back to the negotiating table.

Could be bollocks but interesting nonetheless.
So the Cnut who has caused untold misery - allowed the slaughter and rape of thousands of civilians and affected the whole world is basically told “shall we go back to last year then Vlad ? “
No incriminations, no worry !!!

So the Cnut who has caused untold misery - allowed the slaughter and rape of thousands of civilians and affected the whole world is basically told “shall we go back to last year then Vlad ? “
No incriminations, no worry !!!
There are worse potential outcomes. It might be the least worst achievable option in the short term. Up to the Ukrainians.

Sure the other ‘fish faces’ on here will gorge on this schadenfreude. Just to be hoped that these ‘good will‘ gestures keep coming.

TBF you can convince yourself of anything and believe it, if you want to.

I hate United. And there will be no rational argument to make me change my mind.

That aside, the guy is insane.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.