Russian invasion of Ukraine

Took a lot more in both to be fair! Even so though, different world, like you say.
Really? Depending on your point of view this has been building up for 21 years (9/11) or 8 years ( Crimea) or 14 years (Georgia). We had a nice peaceful period in the nineties bar the Yugoslavian conflict but this has been coming for a long time.

Especially when they're 8 months+ pregnant. Best thing to do is keep the kids out of the way and keep your fucking head down. Having an aul 'man cave' is a great help too.
Not wishing to derail the thread, but that reminds me of when me and my wife went to some prenatal classes and the husbands/partners were handed these little questionnaires to fill out and we had to read out our individual answers
One of the questions was "you return home from work and your wife has had an extremely bad day with the baby. what do you do?"
First guy reads out his answer which was something like "send my wife off to bed and look after the baby"
My answer was "stay out of the way and keep your head down"

I can't see how anything is going to be proved, both sides use these types of missiles.

These guys have been pretty good all through the war. The certainly aren’t Russian stooges

They are saying it’s from an S300 which means it must be Ukrainian because no Russian forces are in the 45km range.

It could be a stray from trying to shoot something else down in Ukraine.

As if Russia could fight Ukraine on one front, and Nato on numeroua other fronts. It doesn’t have a proper fighting army and stockpiles of weapons anymore. Russia would be f*cked.

Not wishing to derail the thread, but that reminds me of when me and my wife went to some prenatal classes and the husbands/partners were handed these little questionnaires to fill out and we had to read out our individual answers
One of the questions was "you return home from work and your wife has had an extremely bad day with the baby. what do you do?"
First guy reads out his answer which was something like "send my wife off to bed and look after the baby"
My answer was "stay out of the way and keep your head down"
Ye were both spot on :)

Really? Depending on your point of view this has been building up for 21 years (9/11) or 8 years ( Crimea) or 14 years (Georgia). We had a nice peaceful period in the nineties bar the Yugoslavian conflict but this has been coming for a long time.
it’s been building up since WW2 really. Europe has a very long history of ethnic conflict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.