Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine did them a favour by carrying out the sentence and saving the Russians the cost of the bullets.

Seriously though, I'm sure both sides have done wrong at times (the Russians massively more I suspect) but Russia is clearly the aggressor here and I would be tempted to give Ukraine a bit more leeway in these situations. Just as I would give a bit more leeway to someone defending his home from an intruder, than to the intruder.
Especially if the intruder was a nonce ****.

You think an anti air missile malfunction is a war crime? Really!?
No it's not but shooting soldiers who are surrendering is.

It happens and will have happened on the other side and in every other war too but that doesn't make it right.

We all know the Russians are scumbags and would be vilified if they did it but we should expect better from the 'good guys'

It happens and will have happened on the other side and in every other war too but that doesn't make it right.

We all know the Russians are scumbags and would be vilified if they did it but we should expect better from the 'good guys'
You shouldn’t rush to judge someone defending their home and family, mate.

A Russian soldier opened fire fake surrendering is a war crime, he got all his boys killed.

I have not seen the footage yet however there are plenty of reports that 1 Russian soldier fired 1st as they were coming out resulting in the Ukrainian’s firing back, probably thinking it was a fake surrender to get them into the open.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.