Russian invasion of Ukraine

I heard from Taras Berezovets interview (fighter and journalist) that russia one major loss on the battlefield away from collapsing.1. Melitopol' would divide southern front and that means russia will retreat to Crimea. 2. Push from Bakhmut towards Donetsk. 3. Svatove to Luhansk.
A Russian base was hit in Melitopol,last night.

Slava Ukraini.

I heard from Taras Berezovets interview (fighter and journalist) that russia one major loss on the battlefield away from collapsing.1. Melitopol' would divide southern front and that means russia will retreat to Crimea. 2. Push from Bakhmut towards Donetsk. 3. Svatove to Luhansk.
Even if they don't push all the way to the coast if Russian supply line is broken then they can't hold the ground north of Crimea.

And if they retreat to Crimea then Ukraine take the coast and can go after the bridge again.

Even if they don't push all the way to the coast if Russian supply line is broken then they can't hold the ground north of Crimea.

And if they retreat to Crimea then Ukraine take the coast and can go after the bridge again.
if (when) they fuck off from the south that would mean game over for Crimea automatically.

Very big build up of Ukrainian forces in Hulyaipole,about 100km NW of Mariupol.
Another big build up of Ukrainian forces in Orikhiv,about 80km N of Melitopol.
Also now building up in Bilohir'ya,just East of Orikhiv.
Big convoy of Russian troops passed through Rozivka,45km NW of Mariupol,heading in the Hulyaipole direction.
Convoy consists of 25 Tanks,15-20 Trucks,6 APVs and is accompanied by 1 Aircraft.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Like I said, the west should have done far more in 2014, this would never have happened if we had.
Granted our response was half hearted but what could we have done? Trade sanctions?
Certainly at that time the Ukraine forces were tiny with not much in the way of modern armaments. Between 2014 and the latest invasion we supported Ukraine’s efforts to bring the rebels to book and we trained thousands of their personnel. The results speak for themselves.

Granted our response was half hearted but what could we have done? Trade sanctions?
Certainly at that time the Ukraine forces were tiny with not much in the way of modern armaments. Between 2014 and the latest invasion we supported Ukraine’s efforts to bring the rebels to book and we trained thousands of their personnel. The results speak for themselves.
I also think the current sanctions were planned for years.

View attachment 61577

Novorssiysk is a very long way from Ukrainian held territory. Wonder what the nature of the attack was.

View attachment 61578
It was a sea drone attack and a video was posted on here at the time
It looked like an oil terminal was hit. The Russians have suppressed any media talk about it on their side as this is where they're hiding the black sea fleet
They don't want it to be known at home that Ukraine can hit them in what is supposed to be very safe waters

It was a sea drone attack and a video was posted on here at the time
It looked like an oil terminal was hit. The Russians have suppressed any media talk about it on their side as this is where they're hiding the black sea fleet
They don't want it to be known at home that Ukraine can hit them in what is supposed to be very safe waters

I thought that was Sevastopol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.