Russian invasion of Ukraine

It was a sea drone attack and a video was posted on here at the time
It looked like an oil terminal was hit. The Russians have suppressed any media talk about it on their side as this is where they're hiding the black sea fleet
They don't want it to be known at home that Ukraine can hit them in what is supposed to be very safe waters
You do wonder what kind of driverless / drone technology the US has and if they have been 'testing' it out in this war. As I have said before. What is the point of developing weapons if not to launch them at Russian targets?

It won't be years mate, perhaps months.

I expect it to be all done by late summer, the Russians have lost.

It is now just a finesse of how Russia admit to it.

Money will dictate.
I hope your right mate.
Was just my opinion....Zelensky told the Ukrainian people,that Ukraine will take Crimea back.
The Russian's know he means it,hence the digging in and defences in Crimea.
I think you may be right,regards the Ukrainian territory before the invasion.
I actually think Ukraine will take the Donbas held territory as well,tbh.
I just think the Crimea part will drag on for a very long time.

Slava Ukraini.

Has the Raccoon died?

Rossiya 1's regional news slot in Kostroma has aired a report on the raccoon "evacuated" (stolen) from Kherson zoo, which they say is becoming a "symbol of our paratroopers and their victories"

Slava Ukraini.

I hope your right mate.
Was just my opinion....Zelensky told the Ukrainian people,that Ukraine will take Crimea back.
The Russian's know he means it,hence the digging in and defences in Crimea.
I think you may be right,regards the Ukrainian territory before the invasion.
I actually think Ukraine will take the Donbas held territory as well,tbh.
I just think the Crimea part will drag on for a very long time.

Slava Ukraini.
It's just my gut feeling but I think it will be the other way round, if Ukraine can cut the land bridge to Crimea and keep the Kerch bridge out of action it could end being a repeat of the liberation of Kherson with Russia being forced to simply give it up. The Donbas could be more difficult as it is much easier for Russia to keep supplying its troops there.

It won't be years mate, perhaps months.

I expect it to be all done by late summer, the Russians have lost.

It is now just a finesse of how Russia admit to it.

Money will dictate.
Whilst the loss of Kherson and areas around Kharkiv were big wins for Ukraine, I don’t think it had a big effect on the general public in Russia.

If Ukraine retakes Crimea on the other hand, which has become a holiday destination for Russians and the base for the Black Sea fleet, it will have vast repercussions and may lead to Putin being lynched, so I expect them to fight tooth and nail to hold it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.