Russian invasion of Ukraine

Britain has done the right thing in Ukraine, and Johnson deserves his part of the credit for that.

But his long history of lying for self aggrandisment would lead me to treat such claims with due scepticism. To put it mildly.
Ye lot have been absolutely incredible when it came to Ukraine, fair fucking dues. I can't do anything but pay respect, you're fucking legends.

It’s easy to say but I think we should do more even though our own people are struggling this winter. There should be more we could do but I don’t know what!
Long range weapons maybe cruise missiles a taste of their own medicine.
I'm certain Poland wanted to longer range weapons,but the US put the block on it.
Dunno if anyone can confirm that?

Slava Ukraini.

HIMARS hit 10 targets on the East side of the Dnipro,think 4 bases was in that 10.
Was a bit of a push from Hulyaipole,South,think Tokmak is the aim.
Only opinion,but,if Ukraine can take Tokmak,its game over for Melitopol followed by Berdyansk and then hopefully Mariupol.
Was 6 successful Air Strikes by the Ukrainian Airforce.
The Russians shelled 13 different settlements on the West side of the Dnipro.
Also attacked 16 different settlements in the Donetsk Region,no gain at any.
Russia's biggest losses came at Avdiivka.
Around 2,000 dead Russians still lie in the battlefield at Bakhmut.
Russia now reinforcing Armiansk,Crimea...may relate to the Tokmak stuff.
35 POWs exchanged.

Slava Ukraini.

The people of Lithuania have done it again.
They have raised money to buy another 3 marine drones for Ukraine.
They have named them also this time.
The 1st one is called "Peace"...then they named the 2nd one "Peace"...and then they called the 3rd one "Peace".

Slava Ukraini.
Sllava Lithuania

HIMARS hit 10 targets on the East side of the Dnipro,think 4 bases was in that 10.
Was a bit of a push from Hulyaipole,South,think Tokmak is the aim.
Only opinion,but,if Ukraine can take Tokmak,its game over for Melitopol followed by Berdyansk and then hopefully Mariupol.
Was 6 successful Air Strikes by the Ukrainian Airforce.
The Russians shelled 13 different settlements on the West side of the Dnipro.
Also attacked 16 different settlements in the Donetsk Region,no gain at any.
Russia's biggest losses came at Avdiivka.
Around 2,000 dead Russians still lie in the battlefield at Bakhmut.
Russia now reinforcing Armiansk,Crimea...may relate to the Tokmak stuff.
35 POWs exchanged.

Slava Ukraini.
They don't need to push all that far. Just far enough so the supply lines are in range. From what I can see they are circa 100k from the main roads that run from Russia down to Crimea. If they stop that supply then Russia can't hold that ground. If they retreat it puts Crimea at risk.

They don't need to push all that far. Just far enough so the supply lines are in range. From what I can see they are circa 100k from the main roads that run from Russia down to Crimea. If they stop that supply then Russia can't hold that ground. If they retreat it puts Crimea at risk.
the Kharkiv counteroffensive and liberation of the right bank of Dnipro had convinced me in one thing and one only: the third push or as the orcs would call it regrouping will be a military masterpiece from Gen. Zaluzhny.

There is Ukrainian forces at Orikhiv and some just North of Kopani,about 25km North of Tokmak.
You would think they would have all the roads running along the coast of the Sea of Azov,under fire control.
That would leave Russia's only supply line,the Crimean bridge,unless they come across the sea?
Tokmak puts Melitopol in range,Melitopol puts Berdyansk in range,and also splits the Russians in half,Berdyansk puts Mariupol in range.
Just opinion mate,could be well off the mark.
It's just what I think the plan is.
Sorry,Berdyansk splits them in two.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.