Russian invasion of Ukraine

Next step might be GLSDB. See the range comparison on the graphic in the tweed (couldn't find an english source). Some talks in German sources about short ammo supplies. GLSDB are a cheaper solution with a higher range:

https://www.saab.com/products/ground-launched-small-diameter-bomb-glsdb

I was reading about these yesterday. still in development but hopefully a way to use large stockpile of weapons using the new launchers. apparently both the key parts have significant stock piles available.

I was reading about these yesterday. still in development but hopefully a way to use large stockpile of weapons using the new launchers. apparently both the key parts have significant stock piles available.
From what I read there seemed to be general agreement from military experts that these could be another game changer for the Ukranians for the reason you pointed out on being able to enhance and modify large existing stock piles - fingers crossed

They not going to give weapons that can strike 450 miles into Russia to protect $53m. would take something far bigger than that... probably Nuke/Dirty bomb levels.
I agree but is there any significance in actually naming which area of use this money is actually to be used for?

I agree but is there any significance in actually naming which area of use this money is actually to be used for?

Publicly probably makes no odds past letting people know Infrastructure is being supported.

But I would expect the US gov is tracking every penny

Publicly probably makes no odds past letting people know Infrastructure is being supported.

But I would expect the US gov is tracking every penny
NATO on the same road I suggest or is it the same story ie I saw it first on CNN USA then a NATO story later on BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.