Russian invasion of Ukraine

From what I read there seemed to be general agreement from military experts that these could be another game changer for the Ukranians for the reason you pointed out on being able to enhance and modify large existing stock piles - fingers crossed

I was reading up on this some more.

Its this but launched from a Rocket rather than a plane.

From here, A map of the Russian fortifications. Im guessing by this map that the moved a fair whack over to the peninsula based on the rumours of those attacks but shows its unlikely that Ukraine has taken a foothold there.

RussianDefensesinKhersonMap2s.png

From here, A map of the Russian fortifications. Im guessing by this map that the moved a fair whack over to the peninsula based on the rumours of those attacks but shows its unlikely that Ukraine has taken a foothold there.

RussianDefensesinKhersonMap2s.png
I don't know what is in Skadovsk,on the coast of the Black Sea,but,it was hammered last night with HIMARS,and is getting it again this morning.
Partisans are also putting posters up in the area,telling people that they will be liberated soon.
Henichesk also took a pounding last night.
Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.