Russian invasion of Ukraine

As a native Transylvanian, with the utmost respect towards my lovely Hungarians, the talk regarding Great Hungary can and will forever fuck the fuck off, regardless of the bullshit posturing from mini Putin.
It will never happen because for one hungary are skint and just imagine if tomorrow they got all the land back hoe would they pay for it! My heart belongs to Hungary but I’m also a realist .

Lads there's a massive myth surfacing that there was a time in the past that it was more dangerous than to be a more dangerous person than a Russian soldier facing Ukraini infantry. Not been confirmed though

The President of that wonderful country France is in Canada stating Ukraine should negotiate peace with Putin. Further he intends discussing the matter with his Russian counterparts whilst on the visit.

I have deleted this post and the edited it 3 times since because what I originally typed was too upsetting. I made mention of a specific war crime a Russian soldier had committed that has done my head in. It is easy for me to say this because I am not the one dying but there can be no talk of peace until Putin is in jail (or dead)

Fuck off Macron you toad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.