Russian invasion of Ukraine

There will be no peace talks.
Ukraine is taking every bit of land back,EVERY BIT.
Ukraine has openly stated,that when they take Crimea back,every Russian that took up residence there,will be expelled.

Slava Ukraini.
I am totally with you and support those brave men women and children who are living through hell. I only posted it to show what a ****. (I don't use that word) Macron is.
People like him, in power and with a world voice are slowly chipping away all because his countries heating bills are high and he wants to be re-elected.
The war crime I referred to was in the Telegraph. What I read still haunts me, I am suprised it was included tbh. Ukraine are fighting sub normal, inhumane terrorists.

I am totally with you and support those brave men women and children who are living through hell. I only posted it to show what a ****. (I don't use that word) Macron is.
People like him, in power and with a world voice are slowly chipping away all because his countries heating bills are high and he wants to be re-elected.
The war crime I referred to was in the Telegraph. What I read still haunts me, I am suprised it was included tbh. Ukraine are fighting sub normal, inhumane terrorists.
What was the war crime mate?

I know mate,i wasnt having a pop,i was agreeing with you.
Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Slava Ukraini.

Military Update:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.