Russian invasion of Ukraine

Following on from recent discussions about Hungary and it's role in this war - wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was true.

All the US and European supplied radars should now be operational on the front lines. Enough for effective counter battery fire and anti-drone operations to take place. I wonder if this is what Zelrnzky was referring to in last night's broadcast when he was talking about "Counter Measures".

Apparantly, outright Russian popular support for the Special Operation has crashed to 25% - I wonder why?
Telegraph Article:

They will probably go for full mobilisation next year dragging people out of factories and offices to go digging trenches in The Donbas whilst the higher command sit out of danger shooting anyone who doesn’t do their duty. Once that happens the stumpy little nonce in the Kremlin will be ousted.

They will probably go for full mobilisation next year dragging people out of factories and offices to go digging trenches in The Donbas whilst the higher command sit out of danger shooting anyone who doesn’t do their duty. Once that happens the stumpy little nonce in the Kremlin will be ousted.
As I've said before he appears to be on a path that is unsustainable. He is losing the war on the ground, would need significant up tick in men and material at great cost to change that. Even then its been a tactical disaster.

So he must be heading to a point where he ramps up a very unpopular war or clims down. Given he runs on his tough guy imagine then a climb down seems unlikely. But either a long drawn out defeat or ramping up also seems untenable. But no signs of anything changing. Not even a hint at rebellion - you would think the Ukrainians would have some friends in Moscow who might be able to set off some fireworks.

As I've said before he appears to be on a path that is unsustainable. He is losing the war on the ground, would need significant up tick in men and material at great cost to change that. Even then its been a tactical disaster.

So he must be heading to a point where he ramps up a very unpopular war or clims down. Given he runs on his tough guy imagine then a climb down seems unlikely. But either a long drawn out defeat or ramping up also seems untenable. But no signs of anything changing. Not even a hint at rebellion - you would think the Ukrainians would have some friends in Moscow who might be able to set off some fireworks.

Once this starts hitting the more well to do people in Moscow and St Petersburg rather than the plebs in Siberia, then we will see rumblings of discontent. I saw the boxer Nikolai Valuev got drafted the other week, he’s 47 years old. What value could he have to Russia on the battlefield, mysteriously hours after he got his papers he got rushed to hospital.

Once this starts hitting the more well to do people in Moscow and St Petersburg rather than the plebs in Siberia, then we will see rumblings of discontent. I saw the boxer Nikolai Valuev got drafted the other week, he’s 47 years old. What value could he have to Russia on the battlefield, mysteriously hours after he got his papers he got rushed to hospital.
There is probably an elite of a few thousand in Russia who have value and influence. Everyone else is an expendable pleb. Change can come one of two ways. A great many plebs can rise up, or a significant few elites can rise up. Ideally both happen at the same time. But I don't see anything happening and I assume Putin works fairly hard to protect the interests of the elite. They may have distant friends and relatives involved but none will be closely connected to the war. But as the costs mount up Putin will struggle to hide the real impact. That is why I see it as unsustainable. Something must give at some point.

Apparantly, outright Russian popular support for the Special Operation has crashed to 25% - I wonder why?
Telegraph Article:
Russia is currently firing missiles at Belgorod,Russia.(yep,you read that right).
They are also shooting them down with their Air Defence Systems.
This is apparently an attempt at restoring the support of the invasion.
Fuckin idiots!!!!!

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.