Russian invasion of Ukraine

Slightly off topic.

Something more for Putin and his beleaguered generals to think about in the future.

The new B-21 Raider bomber.

This changes everything.

1BA19301-0A50-4D01-BEB2-99F43F6E8EAB.jpeg

The first new bomber in 30 years could cost nearly $700m (£569m) each and can carry nuclear and conventional weapons. The US Air Force is planning to acquire at least 100 of the aircraft.

BDD41172-A500-44A2-A758-0459CE4298DD.jpeg

This is a hard watch - Last Christmas in Mariupol before the russians arrived in town and visited total destruction, torture and death upon all its people.

To think some people want the Ukrainians to effectively surrender with a peace deal is not only stupid strategically but an insult to a country that has already lost so much.

This is a hard watch - Last Christmas in Mariupol before the russians arrived in town and visited total destruction, torture and death upon all its people.

To think some people want the Ukrainians to effectively surrender with a peace deal is not only stupid strategically but an insult to a country that has already lost so much.

That breaks my heart

Amen. If I was French I’d be embarrassed by macrons views on Ukraine and lack of support. And I say that as we have some pretty bad leaders in uk lately, but one thing they can’t be accused of is lack of support for Ukraine.
The cynic in me thinks the current governments support has a lot to do with being able to sell arms and good publicity.

Certainly puts a lump in your throat.

Slava Ukraini.

Everytime @SPIDERBOY mentions a town, I have a quick check on google maps to see where it is, when I do I see the pictures in the sidebar of how these towns were, some beautiful places, now destroyed. So sad, hopefully they will be rebuilt and we can visit in the future.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.