Russian invasion of Ukraine

HER ARS......What can she go on and on and on forever doing?

Slava Mrs Mist ;)
Sadly not that but she's always attacking me !
Mr Zelensky just has to ask and I'll send her. 10 minutes of 'You said you'd tidy up 3 days ago, can you not do one simple thing, I don't ask for much, another match ! They only played on Saturday and why it took 8 hours for a football match I'll never know...... and on and on and on.

The entire Russian army will have fucked off back over the border before she paused for breath.

Mr Zelensky just has to ask and I'll send her. 10 minutes of 'You said you'd tidy up 3 days ago, can you not do one simple thing, I don't ask for much, another match ! They only played on Saturday and why it took 8 hours for a football match I'll never know...... and on and on and on.

The entire Russian army will have fucked off back over the border before she paused for breath.
Mr Zelensky said "No thanks,you can keep her at home,with you".

Slava Ukraini.

Pauses for breath....do women do that?

Further to my last post. I believe successive British Governments allowed the Northern Ireland 'troubles' to continue for years as it was good for business. It meant we could develop and refine, weapons, training, equipment and show the world how well they performed in actual conflict. We then sold it and made a fortune.
I worry the west especially the Americans are doing that now with Ukraine.

I don't think so, I think you got it right with your first sentence.

"Ukraine is doing the west's USA's dirty work."

............although they are probably trialing weapons and surveillance equipment/techniques in a live war zone environment.

A lot is being learned by various militaries from this conflict on what NOT to do, as well as what to do, without having actual troops of their own on the battlefront.

Has Ras’putin been talking about riding the nukes again?
Has any US President since Kennedy talked of using nukes? I would say that Russians are the most insecure nation on earth. Their constant need to show how strong and powerful they are is as pitiful as it is tedious. Yes, we know you’ve got nukes and aren’t afraid to use them, you predictable, boring ****.

Forgot to mention.....
Russia has enough cruise missiles for 2-3 more of the mass attacks they been doing,then they are out.

Slava Ukraini.

I hope you are right on that one, they are still managing to build them so how despite sanctions. They have found wreckage in Ukraine of cruise missiles built after the invasion began and some built as late as September.

I found it slightly perplexing that the Americans are trying to discourage Ukraine from carrying out attacks deep in Russian territory, which they managed hitting various airfields on Monday. If Russia are going after the power grid in Ukraine surely they should be allowed to prevent this from happening by stopping the source of where the missiles are coming from.

I hope you are right on that one, they are still managing to build them so how despite sanctions. They have found wreckage in Ukraine of cruise missiles built after the invasion began and some built as late as September.

I found it slightly perplexing that the Americans are trying to discourage Ukraine from carrying out attacks deep in Russian territory, which they managed hitting various airfields on Monday. If Russia are going after the power grid in Ukraine surely they should be allowed to prevent this from happening by stopping the source of where the missiles are coming from.
Yeah,said this when Russia was firing missiles from Belarus.
It is quite legal,in war,to attack where the attack came from.
Or have I got that wrong?
On another note....Poland has been training civilians since October on how to use assault rifles etc and basic survival skills "just in case" of escalation.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.