Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yeah,said this when Russia was firing missiles from Belarus.
It is quite legal,in war,to attack where the attack came from.
Or have I got that wrong?
On another note....Poland has been training civilians since October on how to use assault rifles etc and basic survival skills "just in case" of escalation.

Slava Ukraini.
Not a chance of escalation
Russia is struggling to hold onto what it took when it had a major military advantage and it's finest most hardened forces can't take Bakhmut, plus an action war on Poland would officially be a declaration of war on every NATO country

Not a chance of escalation
Russia is struggling to hold onto what it took when it had a major military advantage and it's finest most hardened forces can't take Bakhmut, plus an action war on Poland would officially be a declaration of war on every NATO country
I agree mate.

Slava Ukraini.

I hope you are right on that one, they are still managing to build them so how despite sanctions. They have found wreckage in Ukraine of cruise missiles built after the invasion began and some built as late as September.

I found it slightly perplexing that the Americans are trying to discourage Ukraine from carrying out attacks deep in Russian territory, which they managed hitting various airfields on Monday. If Russia are going after the power grid in Ukraine surely they should be allowed to prevent this from happening by stopping the source of where the missiles are coming from.
@feedmpenzaandhewillscore
I agree with your concern over the US discouraging attacks within the border. Originally I thought it was fear of a nuclear attack by Russia but now it is clear that isn't the case. As I said earlier, are they prolonging the war to test new weapons, (at the expense of Ukrainian soldiers)

Not a fucking chance in hell will the Ukrainian people be defeated. This picture should be put on posters all over the UK..we don't know how easy we've got it.
Shows you how deluded the nonce **** was that he truly believed such a huge country of 40 million, proud, people could be subjugated without breaking into a fucking sweat.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention.....
Russia has enough cruise missiles for 2-3 more of the mass attacks they been doing,then they are out.

Slava Ukraini.
Unfortunately newer reports are saying that some of the latest attacks are using newly ( in the last couple of months ) created missiles suggesting a supply line issue has been sorted. Either managed to source parts or replace them with bits they do have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.