Russian invasion of Ukraine

Quite interesting watch that.

Hell, that last woman was utterly brainwashed by her education, some of the others just uneducated, her bit about WW2 was quite interesting in it's total horseshit.
There's a certain arrogance with a lot of them on those videos....deep down they know they're talking BS. You can see it in their eyes. Total denial. I feel sorry for those younger ones that are scared to talk.

Valerii Zaluzhnyi, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, expressed his opinion about Sergey Surovikin, the commander of Russian troops in Ukraine: he is a typical commander of the Peter I era.

Source: Zaluzhnyi in an interview with The Economist

Quote: "With all due respect to Mr Surovikin, if you look at him, he is an ordinary commander of the times of Peter I, let's say, a regular derzhimorda [a brutal martinet in Hohol’s "The Government Inspector" – ed.]. You look at him and understand that either you fulfil the task or you are done. And a long time ago, we understood that this approach does not work."

Details: According to the Commander-in-Chief, everything is different in the Ukrainian army, for example, sometimes 21-year-old lieutenants give orders to men who are 50-60 years old. And it is impossible to "keep order with fists and biceps" in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Quote: "One can always be normal. To be normal means to remain human in any situation – this is the most important thing. To remain human, and to become a leader. Be smarter, be stronger, be more talented and then try to lead people. This is the religion I follow."

More details: Zaluzhnyi stressed that he trusts his generals and listens to those on the field. "Because the initiative is there," explained the Commander-in-Chief of Ukrainian troops.

Don't you think this is a bluff from Ukraine!
Tell the world that Melitopol is the primary objective and then rock up somewhere else
Nope.....they know Ukrainian forces a coming.
The Orks are stupid beyond belief.
I posted a map earlier today,made a blue triangle on it...just South West of Bakhmut.
Ukraine have pulled a lot of soldiers from that area,its about 15-20km gap in the line,Russia think they are reteating,again,NOPE.
They fell for it.
It will become the biggest Wagner grave ever known
Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
I just posted summat and it vanished????

Slava Ukraini
No its not,sorry.....it stayed on the page of the post i replied to,for some reason.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.