Russian invasion of Ukraine

Mussolini invaded Abyssinia in 1935, Japan invaded China in 1937 and Hitler annnexed Austria and the Sudetenland in 1938, so she is probably correct on that point.
@blueish swede you probably learnt those facts in a history lesson. I know that Germany annexed the Sudetenland thanks to Monty Python. They played a big part in my education. (Including the fact that the Yangtze river is 3,000 miles long ...and full of fish)

@blueish swede you probably learnt those facts in a history lesson. I know that Germany annexed the Sudetenland thanks to Monty Python. They played a big part in my education. (Including the fact that the Yangtze river is 3,000 miles long ...and full of fish)
What about 100 year old turtles you ****?

Watched another vid on YouTube last night . Some not very well trained Ukraine soldiers with bright yellow helmets taking casualties and one blown to bits at Bakhmut . The bright yellow helmets can be seen for miles , weird ? Deffo not the kraken units these lads …..

Watched another vid on YouTube last night . Some not very well trained Ukraine soldiers with bright yellow helmets taking casualties and one blown to bits at Bakhmut . The bright yellow helmets can be seen for miles , weird ? Deffo not the kraken units these lads …..
Ye seen a similar video can’t get my head round that, I know you want to identify yourself but that’s putting a big target up.

Ye seen a similar video can’t get my head round that, I know you want to identify yourself but that’s putting a big target up.
Was really weird and a bit worrying. Seen plenty of stuff of the elite Ukraine units but that was keystone cops stuff , absolute cannon fodder .

Was really weird and a bit worrying. Seen plenty of stuff of the elite Ukraine units but that was keystone cops stuff , absolute cannon fodder .
Haven't seen the video. There is always the friendly fire issue. In ww2 the nazis painted the front of the planes yellow and the allies had a big white black stripe thing. If your in the ascendancy doing most of the killing with most men I the field I guess it's to your advantage to have clear identification. But this sounds a bit to much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.