Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't really see the point.

Ukraine are very unlikely to invade Crimea from the sea.
Yeah,said this myself the other day.
As well as the fox holes or whatever they call them,they have miles of trenches and Dragons teeth.
Along with at least 9 warships,think its 7 ships in The Black Sea and 2 in Sea of Azov....5 also lurking in the Med...dont see them 5 getting involved though.

Slava Ukraini.

Yeah,said this myself the other day.
As well as the fox holes or whatever they call them,they have miles of trenches and Dragons teeth.
Along with at least 9 warships,think its 7 ships in The Black Sea and 2 in Sea of Azov....5 also lurking in the Med...dont see them 5 getting involved though.

Slava Ukraini.
The 5 in the Med will need Star Trek to get into the Black Sea to be fair, can't see Turkey letting them through, they could fire missiles of course, but that will also upset Turkey big time, or Greece and Romania.

I think they are likely there to protect their interests in Syria and Libya.

I’d like to apologise to BM.

Earlier this year I described GDM as a drunken bitter small claims solicitor, I’d like to make it clear that this was a heinous insult to GDM, for which I offer my most sincere apologies to him and the forum and will henceforth endeavour to never repeat that slander.

For the record, GDM is a very drunk bitter small claims solicitor.
Para legal to be precise.

Have self-reflected on this subject and now fully accept I was complicit.

I knew Putin was a wrongun, but I chose to look the other way. Because it was expedient. As it was for many folk.

And I was horribly wrong. The man is a monster and needs to be stopped. I just wish it had been sooner. And that I’d not played my (very small) part in enabling him.
There was no way there would have been anything like the united response from the west in support of Ukraine if some countries had decided to do something about Russia after the Crimea invasion in 2014, the low level war in the Donbas and the downing of MH17. Sadly it was inevitable it would come to this. The only way it could have been stopped would have been a coup but any clandestine attempt by western secret services to provoke one would have been a long shot and far too risky. So irrespective of all our complicity by turning a blind eye, it’s difficult to conceive of anything different that could have been done to stop it. For 4 of those years between 2014 and 2022, Putin’s man in Washington would have vetoed any serious action against Russia anyway however determined the rest of the world was. I mean we even kept the fucking World Cup there after the biological attack in Salisbury.

Feet first into a meat grinder would be too good for him.
Skinned alive would be too good. Have to take him into captivity either way though and that would be difficult. Sniper would be the best tactical solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.