Russian invasion of Ukraine

I wonder if there will be a rush to put towels down to claim your own bunker in the morning
Nah, they're not Germans. They don't give a shidt about reservations as I found out 6 years ago in Cyprus. Nonce behaviour. Even then.
When I brought the manager to sort it out.
The twat claimed I hadn't used my reservation. Only because you were using it dick brain.

Last edited:
Very interesting (though long!) review of the war from Estonian paper. How Ukraine has never really been acknowledged and treated as a true country before, and the struggle to be accepted as European. The price paid in blood.

Russians threatening to blow up Jellystone, the home Yogi and Boo Boo bear - Sorry no I meant Yellowstone but it's just as fantasy orientated. Plus a fight between Ukrainians and Orcs North East of Bakhmut. The guy at the front of the column (aka sacrificial lamb) must have balls of steel.

Last edited:
Russians threatening to blow up Jellystone, the home Yogi and Boo Boo bear - Sorry no I meant Yellowstone but it's just as fantasy orientated. Plus a fight between Ukrainians and Orcs North East of Bakhmut. The guy at the front of the column (aka sacrificial lamb) must have balls of steel.
They're not smarter than your average bear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.