Russian invasion of Ukraine

"I can easily imagine Akhmat Special Forces entering Warsaw," Solovyev says.

Someone should tell the prick that during this invasion the Russians have been attacking Avdiivka for 305 days solid,and gained fuck all.
Warsaw,my arse.

Slava Ukraini.
On a country that is a NATO member? That is a big step!

I don’t disagree with any of that, but when I look back, and I think of things like Litvinenko and Salisbury, and the interference with elections, it was obvious we were dealing with someone who had zero respect for the rules of engagement and was almost certainly a sociopath. I think I, along with many others, engaged in a form of wilful blindness, in failing to face up to that. To apply my mind to it, because it was more expedient to simply put it to the back of our minds.
I can remember clearly during the Brexit “war” after the referendum that Tony Blair gave a speech somewhere. I clearly remember that he was focusing away from the standard arguments about the economy Etc he said something to this effect:

“The geopolitical world is likely to become extremely unstable over the next years and decades and there is a big threat from both China and Russia”. His argument was of course that if we weren’t allied to a larger union we would be bypassed and in danger. I can remember reading it and thinking “Russia? Surely there’s no threat from them any more” and dismissing it in my own mind.

I’ve looked for that speech since and never found it but I’ve never forgotten it.

He is demented mate.

Slava Ukraini.

When he says’i can easily imagine…….’ That’s all he seems to do. TV puppet, Russian equivalent of
He is demented mate.

Slava Ukraini.

He must appeal to Russian gammons the same way Farrage has an audience in the UK.
There must be millions of Russians who believe all he says.

These Russian bombardments which have increased in size over the last week or so…. I thought we were being told the Russians were running low on supplies/missiles???
Seems to me they have plenty of men/missiles still expendable and as such the war could drag on for years. Unless they’re defeated beforehand.
I’m still hoping to see a huge advance towards Mariupol in the new year splitting the Russian occupiers in two. Those to the west of Mariupol will be forced to flee into Crimea and thus begins the end game. Hopefully these new tanks the Yanks are supplying will facilitate this.

The Americans must be loving trying out all this technology they’ve spent billions on, actually seeing it working in the field and seeing how it measures up, they will be learning valuable lessons for the next big one against China.
I'm of the opinion that US arms manufacturers aren't loving it
Ukraine is battering the Russians with old technology and with not a great deal of it
Money is made by developing new techs and Ukraine is proving the existing stuff is more than adequate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.