Russian invasion of Ukraine

These Russian bombardments which have increased in size over the last week or so…. I thought we were being told the Russians were running low on supplies/missiles???
Seems to me they have plenty of men/missiles still expendable and as such the war could drag on for years. Unless they’re defeated beforehand.
I’m still hoping to see a huge advance towards Mariupol in the new year splitting the Russian occupiers in two. Those to the west of Mariupol will be forced to flee into Crimea and thus begins the end game. Hopefully these new tanks the Yanks are supplying will facilitate this.

It does look like Russia have solved a supply line issue with the missiles. They have bought a load of standard artillery from NK.

The Americans must be loving trying out all this technology they’ve spent billions on, actually seeing it working in the field and seeing how it measures up, they will be learning valuable lessons for the next big one against China.
Yip

When he says’i can easily imagine…….’ That’s all he seems to do. TV puppet, Russian equivalent of

He must appeal to Russian gammons the same way Farrage has an audience in the UK.
There must be millions of Russians who believe all he says.
And millions who think he's full of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.