Russian invasion of Ukraine

Awesome Kraken video...

I am about 30 years out of date but using mortars with such precision was in those days not an effective use of the weapon the military rep told us.
I remember US army quality visits claiming they were too accurate and needed to land in different holes to the one previously made. The aim was to incapacitate as many enemy as possible I was told.
Glad to see this natural accuracy being used effectively.

Not surprising…but still shocking to hear about….

Least shocking revelation of 2022!! how the hell does JFK get assassinated but this fat pile of shit who is visible from space is still with us? Trump is a real threat to democracy, Ukraine and global security.

Purge the commies and nationalists from society as well as the religious zealots of all persuasions is my NY wish.

Least shocking revelation of 2022!! how the hell does JFK get assassinated but this fat pile of shit who is visible from space is still with us? Trump is a real threat to democracy, Ukraine and global security.

Purge the commies and nationalists from society as well as the religious zealots of all persuasions is my NY wish.
Crikey! You don’t want much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.