Russian invasion of Ukraine

I notice this thread has stopped calling them Orcs
It was childish and it disconnected the people of Russia from the murderous thugs that mascarade as their army.
The Russian people are as responsible for this war and attempted genocide as the United Russia fascists.

Last edited:
I posted about a week ago i dint think the Russians would launch anymore big attacks at Bakhmut....i was wrong.
This is probably the biggest one yet.
Its gonna be a mess,either way.

Slava Ukraini.

Interesting they are now bribing Russians to join the army and in return they won’t pay tax. Very short term way of looking at the situation by the Kremlin, if by good fortune army personnel survive this war the country will be missing out on tax revenue that they will need as financially Russia will be on its knees in the decades after this is over.

The offer to freeze your sperm if you join the army is completely bizarre and in more ways very sinister. They have a dwindling population in Russia, sending men off in their prime to war to not come back won’t help that.
There's a few 100,000's Ukrainian women of child bearing age that have been transported out of the occupied areas... :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.