Russian invasion of Ukraine

And when it is frozen solid,Ukraine will move.
Softening positions up ready for the push,IMO.
Only opinion,but,i think there will be a push in Donbas Region and towards Melitopol.

Slava Ukraini.
Predicting the weather 16 days ahead is like predicting a City 5-0 win tomorrow, it's great in theory, but lets wait and see.

I know the weather business, and rarely are predictions 4-5 days ahead very accurate, sure it will likely freeze in Ukraine at some stage, but it's barely an overnight frost at this point.

The thousands of Russians fleeing Crimea,tells a story.
It is coming.....and they know it!!

Slava Ukraini.
Tomorrow night I'm going to my eldest daughters house to play a few games, have a few drinks and celebrate the New Year.

At midnight we are going to toast and thank Ukraine and its citizens for their achievements in 2022 and for protecting us from the Russian Nazis.

To any Russian supporters reading this I would like you to understand that thanks to the Ukrainians and the Western resolve we are all lovely and warm and not doing too bad at all despite your efforts to ruin our way of life.

And now to our wishes and hopes for 2023.

I truly believe Ukraine are going to do us all the biggest favour ever and will totally defeat the Russians.
I believe they will take back most of Ukraine but I still have my doubts that they will get Crimea.

I personally hope they do get Crimea back, but I'm afraid I believe that's what the off ramp will be.

Russia will then be crushed for decades to come.

Thanks to Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini

Tomorrow night I'm going to my eldest daughters house to play a few games, have a few drinks and celebrate the New Year.

At midnight we are going to toast and thank Ukraine and its citizens for their achievements in 2022 and for protecting us from the Russian Nazis.

To any Russian supporters reading this I would like you to understand that thanks to the Ukrainians and the Western resolve we are all lovely and warm and not doing too bad at all despite your efforts to ruin our way of life.

I truly believe Ukraine are going to do us all the biggest favour ever and will totally defeat the Russians.
I believe they will take back most of Ukraine but I still have my doubts that they will get Crimea.

I personally hope they do get Crimea back, but I'm afraid I believe that's what the off ramp will be.

Thanks to Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini
It is an interesting conundrum.
I would say that if anything at all were to be given back in negotiations, it would be at incredible concession as, while Russia might be throwing pure numbers at the problem, of which it has many ('Volume has its own quality,' as Stalin once said), a war of pure attrition though scary in conception, probably has even less chance of working in the modern era of advanced technology and tactical savvy than it ever did - see the advent of the machine gun as a basic primer.

I suspect the weak spot of putain's poker strategy (when you have to face up to the truth and go all in) may be about to be burnt out, as we used to say in school Bridge Club.

Last edited:

Not surprising…but still shocking to hear about….

Interesting and worrying seeing as he is going for presidency again.

I wonder what the UK reaction to the Russian invasion would have been if this scenario had played out.

Thanks to Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini
Slava Ukraini.....Heroyam Slava and насолоджуйся своєю ніччю.

Predicting the weather 16 days ahead is like predicting a City 5-0 win tomorrow, it's great in theory, but lets wait and see.

I know the weather business, and rarely are predictions 4-5 days ahead very accurate, sure it will likely freeze in Ukraine at some stage, but it's barely an overnight frost at this point.
I agree mate,but i will take the 5-0 win all day long.......Ukraine will wait on the weather.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.