Russian invasion of Ukraine

It was M30A1 rockets that hit the Makiivka base,4 of them.
No wonder there is 270 missing.....keep looking.....they're deffo in there,somewhere.

Slava Ukraini.

in all honesty I doubt this. the M30A1 is a shrapnel bases warhead. you use it against troops in the open. if you hit a building with it you have too many walls in the way to guarantee the shrapnel will work optimally.

from the devastation showing in the videos it looks more like ammo store in the same building as the troops.

in all honesty I doubt this. the M30A1 is a shrapnel bases warhead. you use it against troops in the open. if you hit a building with it you have too many walls in the way to guarantee the shrapnel will work optimally.

from the devastation showing in the videos it looks more like ammo store in the same building as the troops.
I would agree mate,they detonate about 10m from the ground and disperse 182k tungsten balls.
Quality rocket for trenches and as you say,out in the open.
Apparently,they are used on buildings also.
Maybe,and I did say 4,apparently....first 2 was normal rockets,followed by 4 of them bad boys?
Possible,IMO.
I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong,by the way......I get exactly what your saying.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
I would agree mate,they detonate about 10m from the ground and disperse 182k tungsten balls.
Quality rocket for trenches and as you say,out in the open.
Apparently,they are used on buildings also.
Maybe,and I did say 4,apparently....first 2 was normal rockets,followed by 4 of them bad boys?
Possible,IMO.
I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong,by the way......I get exactly what your saying.

Slava Ukraini.
As long as it's putting plenty of Ruskies to sleep, who cares :)

It’s mind boggling that a quarter of Russia’s entire budget to run the country is being thrown into this war. What must that be doing to public services such as health, police, education, infrastructure for the country? Play the long game with them and their country will topple. They are going nowhere in Ukraine and the missile attacks they are resorting to now doesn’t seem to have the impact of what the Kremlin would like.
This is probably more spot on than you’d think. The West don’t want this war over just yet - not until it has brought Russia and its regime to its knees. May take another year or more before this comes to pass and then the terms will be in Ukraine’s favour. It could end with Ukraine accepting a surrender but with the condition that Ukraine is admitted into NATO and the EU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.