Russian invasion of Ukraine

I just can’t believe they would be that stupid again, they have a new general in charge and they have the benefit of hindsight this time round. However, can’t see how this would work for both russia or Belarus - I’m missing the bigger picture in these moves.
It's like that scene in blackadder goes forth when General Melchett is about to reveal his new brilliant plan to win the war

Look at what the ruSSian tactics are and have been for months in Bakhmut

Last edited:
How big is this Wagner force? There can’t be that many left now can there? If they see themselves as the elite ‘Russian’ forces then to defeat them completely would be a huge dent to Russian morale. Especially when they’ve set their sights on victory in Bakhmut. As soon as these Bradley tanks get sent in the better.

How big is this Wagner force? There can’t be that many left now can there? If they see themselves as the elite ‘Russian’ forces then to defeat them completely would be a huge dent to Russian morale. Especially when they’ve set their sights on victory in Bakhmut. As soon as these Bradley tanks get sent in the better.
App they number 100 thousand or maybe more. As for casualty’s nobody really knows what’s going off in these battles .and the true casualty numbers on both sides .

As i said...gonna get brutal in Soledar.
I Said,maybe a blag last night...today......
Not the best time to say it,but.
Happy Christmas....Heroyam Slava.
IT WILL COME.....I KNOW IT....YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Slava Ukraini.
Happy Christmas Spidey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.